Thursday, February 26, 2009

YAAAY! Only 2 more days (that's 3 sleeps) until JAMAICA! =D Actually it doesn't really seem like we're actually going... it'll probably hit me when we land or something. Tomorrow during my lunch break at school I'm getting a pedicure (Christmas present) and my eyebrows done...... which should be interesting, as I need to go back to school after all this. My appointment was originally for AFTER school tomorrow, but it ended up being the one day of the entire week I need to work, and the only other available time slot is during lunch. I'm hoping that my eyebrows won't be too "irritated" and that the surrounding area returns to normal colour before period4 starts. HA/ and then of course I'll be the first one in school to start wearing flip flops (I'll need to tomorrow so that the stuff can dry). I'll just be a walking talking fashion statement!

No comments: